You are about to enter an area restricted for use by members of the CSI Servers community.
By registering a user profile and logging into this service, you hereby automatically agree to abide by the following terms of conduct:
- You agree to keep your GitLab account (in use at https://csigit.csiservers.com/) and email account credentials secure and further protected by some form of two-factor authentication.
- You agree that the credentials you were given are intended solely for your personal use and that sharing of credentials is prohibited.
- You accept full responsibility for actions performed by your account, regardless of whomever carried out said actions.
- You agree to respect any and all intellectual property rights. You will not copy, modify or redistribute any of the content hosted on this site without signed explicit written consent from CSI Servers.
- You certify that you own all legal commercial rights to any and all content uploaded by your account to either the website or the git repositories hosted on this service. You also waive and transfer any legal rights over the content uploaded by your account over to CSI Servers and its affiliates, unless otherwise stated by a signed written contract.
- You acknowledge that service is provided as-is without any guarantee nor warranty of any kind.
- You acknowledge that this list is non-exhaustive and that you will not engage in any reverse engineering or any other ill-intentioned behavior that would be considered as either malicious, harmful or detrimental to either the public reputation or economic status of CSI Servers and its affiliates.